You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the e-mail address you provide and other information you provide may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on betonfoot.com intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration or subscription process, or on the way in which the site is configured now or in the future) or unintentionally (such as, but not limited to, subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many web sites, the site editor may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on this site (if it is the site editor’s policy to display advertising) is set forth below.
2. Use of data
- Your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data.
- A service provided on our site requires interaction with a third party with or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider.
- Pursuant to legal action or law enforcement.
- It is found that your use of this site violates this policy, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by betonfoot.com to protect its legal rights and or property.
- This site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this Policy. In the event you choose to use links that appear on betonfoot.com to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
People aged eighteen or younger are not allowed to become registered or subscribed users of this site.
5. Editing or deleting your account information
This site provides you with the ability to edit the information in your user profile that you provided to during the registration/subscription process, by visiting your personal profile configuration page. You can manage your subscription (subscribe/unsubscribe) at any time you want.
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site and or through a message being sent to the e-mail address you have provided, which is contained in your profile.
7. NO GUARANTEES
8. Contact information